September 15, 2011

Pineaple & Papaya Juice


It is too sweltering today. We got this hot humid weather almost weeks.. I really need to refresh my body with something not to sweet beverage but will make me instant fresh !

I open my refrigerator and check what fruits I have. I found Papaya and Pineaple.
Hmmm..., just to look at them I imagine the sweetness of Papaya, the freshness and juicy of Pineaple will flow in my throat, make me quick grab them at put it into my juicer..

Here I am.. Enjoying the fresh and cold Pineaple & Papaya Juice with smile.. :)


Ingredients :

1 Cups Fresh Papaya
1 Cups Fresh Pineaple
1 Tbs Fresh Lemon Juice
1/2 Cups Ice cube

Directions :

*
Put all the ingredients into juicer, mix them until well blended.
* Transfer to serving glass to enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment