March 22, 2010

Welcome to : Food plus Love

I am just ordinary people who feel so blessed. I love to try any different kind of food, I just love to eat ! To combine with what I like into something positive, I like cook.. :-D
My philosophy for this hobby is : cook with love is always turn perfect. You can cook for anyone you love, and you can win their heart.

With this blog, I want to make a project for my self when I do my experience and share the story behind it.

Welcome to my blog and feel it - love is in the air ,
and let's start to cook !

4 comments:

  1. cannot wait for the yummy recipes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippeee..finally you r on the blog. looking
    forward to read yr stories.
    keep it up Ty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yenny Chai & Yenny : It is nice to share for both of you, visit regularly, ok ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure....i'll visit your blog regularly....upload more pictures, ok?

    ReplyDelete