January 22, 2011

Brownie Batter Chocolate Pie

Do you cravings for chocolate but you want something different way to enjoy chocolate, it's not like just bite your chocolate bar? You should try this sweet delicious Brownie Batter Chocolate Pie. Anyone who like chocolate will love it.
I got this recipe from Erin Markel, Maryland. She really like Pies, any kind.., and she is very nice for shared this recipe with me.
I just tried to made it this Sunday afternoon. It's come out good and my husband like it .
He said to me to save it for tomorrow morning for his breakfast. Breakfast with Chocolate Pie ?
Ok.. , Nothing's wrong with that honey.. ;-)


Ingredients :

1 Pie Crust (pre bought or home made) * for home made : see my apple pie - March 2010
1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1/2 Cup Butter ( 1 stick)
1 Cup Sugar * if you prefer not to sweet like me, I used just 2/3 cup
pinch of Salt
1 TBS Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
3 Pcs Eggs
2/3 Cup Evaporated Milk
1 tbs Vanilla

Directions :

* Preheat Oven 350 F.
* Melt Chocolate Chips and Butter at 50 % power for 2 minutes ( or you can use double boiler method )
* Until Butter is melted, Stir until smooth.
* Whisk in Salt, Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Eggs, Evaporated Milk and Vanilla extract.
* Whisk until well blended.
* Pour chocolate mixture into crust.
* Place Pie onto cookie sheet. This helps keep the pie from spilling when you put in the oven.
* Bake for 30 minutes or until filling has puffed, but center still wiggles.
* Cool completely.
* Refrigerate until ready to serve.
* Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shaving.

** Yo may want to bake the pie shell for 8 minutes before filling the shell with the chocolate stuff.


2 comments:

  1. I have tried this Pie when I came, it's delicious.
    The crust is crispy, the chocolate is melted in my mouth.. Lucky for me, I still got to try this even only for only 1 1/2 pcs.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! This pie is the best chocolate pie i've ever taste.. Truthfully, I haven't taste any like this before, but I really like this one.. I can't wait to make it by myself !! Yummy :9

    ReplyDelete